Discover & Learn
with contemporary artist Chris Mcloughlin
with Oil Painting Classes at Cedar Farm, Mawdesley and New Longton Village Hall, Preston
The aim of each course is provide a structured and comprehensive grounding in painting and drawing. Using exercise based tutorials that employ the necessary knowledge and help in developing skills. Whether a complete novice or advanced painter, the exercises are tailored to the individual to encourage growth and confidence.
- • Learn techniques of the old masters together with techniques of the modern masters.
- • Explore Structure, Composition, Perspective and Mark Making
- • Learn the Classical Painting method of Chiaroscuro (Light & Dark)
- • In a friendly and relaxed atmosphere surrounded by other enthusiastic painters.
- • The classes are limited to a maximum of 10 people to offer the best quality instruction.
- • Develop your knowledge of the Materials used in Oil Painting
The Afternoon Class Begins at 2pm and continues until 5pm.
Wednesday’s Oil Painting Class is held in the Wellock Room at the New Longton Village Hall, New Longton, Preston. The Class begins at 1:30pm and continues until 4:30pm.
En Plein Outdoor Painting Classes and Portrait Painting Days.
Classes do vary slightly in Price so please check the individual locations (Booking is essential)
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch. A detailed list of materials is available here in the Materials Information Pack and on the website here.